It's not dusk yet

It's not dusk yet

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

in Your freedom

In times of confusion and doubt, God is always faithful.
In times of feeling the lack of self worth, I need to be reminded that my self worth does not come from within me, but it comes from an external source. It comes from God.
Jesus Christ came to die for my sins so that I am made acceptable in the eyes of God.
If God's standard is the ultimate standard, who am I to moan about not being able to reach the standards of Man?
With such a reminder, there is a certain victory that emerges from the depths of the longing, desolate soul. A sense of revival and reverie. Triumph and rejoice. The enemy will be crushed beneathe His heel and his lies will dwell no more.
For I am the daughter of the king, I am miss universe.

Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name. Because of His great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing. Isaiah 40:26

No comments: