It's not dusk yet

It's not dusk yet

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

blessed

I've heard from many people that this Christmas doesn't really feel like Christmas at all. Some say there isn't enough festivity, celebrations, rowdiness. Some say they can't get into the spirit of Christmas. There are even people who complain about the Orchard road lights. But i beg to differ. This Christmas is the best I've ever had, because I recieved the greatest gift: I was confirmed on Christmas day.
Words can't really express how I feel, for faith is something which is intangible, something which is so omnipotent. But that day meant a lot to me, for it was a day when I could stand up and shout to the world that I am a daughter of Christ. For confirming my faith meant that it wasn't my parents decision that I was a Christian. It was by God's grace and love that I wanted to give my life for Him...
On Christmas day, I felt very loved.

No comments: