It's not dusk yet

It's not dusk yet

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

21

I'm thankful. And I'm grateful. I'm 21. I've survived 21 years of my life.
Phew. Thinking of all the close calls.
At least 3 times of near fatal drowning. Countless times of near road accidents( I wasn't the one driving many of the times ahem). 2 times on the plane with an ominous feeling. 3 major national exams, and having to deal with near heart attacks when getting the results. a few times dreaming that i died and waking up wondering if i would be able to survive the day. one very very big hospital scare. 2 times dengue fever. 2 fractured arms. many sprained fingers(due to that stupid sport basketball).
Thinking of all the blessings.
many broken hearts. definitely more than 2 litres of tears. countless of secret smiles. precious times of prayer. 1 lovely family. i lovely family in Christ. 40 friends who would show up to share my joy when the next day was a school/work day. 1 Beautiful Saviour, Abba Father, Great Almighty, Wonderful Counsellor, Emmanuel, Loving, Living God.


Amazing, truly amazing.


How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I
know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing

No comments: